YOUR PERSONAL MISSION AT NAVABI
As Senior Merchandise Planner (Team Lead) (m/f/d) at navabi your personal mission is to create the right assortment strategy for the business’s success and to deliver accurate planning and in-season management.
YOUR NAVABI CHALLENGE
- Support your team in deriving the right assortment analysis and customer research & to come up with recommendations for a better assortment strategy.
- Work alongside our BI team and together dig deep into the data to support strategic decision-making.
- Elaborate on ad hoc C Level requests for assortment and product analysis.
Planning and Forecasting
- Help your team in creating a proper seasonal budget on various levels and deliver insights to the buying teams for their seasonal order management.
- Create, monitor, and revise the Open-to-Buy.
- Help navabi to identify the Big Bets for each season and invest in the right brands, product categories etc.
- Create monthly re-forecasts and review with C levels to make sure we are on track.
Inseason Management & Trading
- Review weekly top line analysis of KPIs regarding sales, stock levels, gross profit, and markdown costs.
- Review analysis of stock levels and markdown costs and revise markdown costs based on business needs.
- Optimise inventory through smart pricing and markdown strategies.
- Review style flow and resulting OTB to achieve monthly forecasts, drive sales while minimising risks.
- Establish processes for inseason topics such as reordering and NOS.
WHAT EVERY NAVABISTA SHOULD BRING TO THE TABLE
- A deep desire to constantly improve yourself both professionally, as well as personally through intentional learning. You strive to become your best version.
- The ability to self-manage & think independently. We don’t want to hire someone who doesn’t want to own their own destiny and needs to constantly be told what to do.
- A kind and compassionate nature. Everyone is fighting a battle we don’t know anything about and we need people who are able to be compassionate despite challenges, while also being able to practice tough love when necessary. You generally spread fun at work!
- A passion and deep love for what you are doing. As one of the cornerstones of our culture, we see this deep passion and love for what we do. This sets free the energy and drive we need to build navabi as a successful company and amazing workplace!
WHAT COULD BE VALUABLE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Analytical and abstract reasoning skills
- An ability to work effectively with BI tools, and strong experience in working with excel
- Merchandising financials and profitability management know how
- Ability to structure the merchandise planning team and experience in executing best practices
- Good collaborative and communicative partner
- Passionate about fashion and the customer
- Absolute hands-on mentality whilst being a capable strategist
- Great Teamplayer and understanding how to build and grow a team
- High affinity for software and systems
- Fluent in German AND English
- Preferably experience with women apparel and e-commerce businesses