YOUR PERSONAL NAVABI MISSION
As Multilingual Fashion Content Specialist (m/f/d) you will work hand in hand with our team for Content and Digital Marketing to create and manage content to bring traffic to navabi, delight our customers, and fully represent our beautiful fashion.
- You will be our expert for the creation of content for email, website, banners, and other material across navabi’s channels. Here especially the regular updates of our homepage and the creation of our newsletter content will be essential.
- Your focus of attention will be on the performance of our content, such as Campaign Titles and Topics and Storylines. You will monitor and track which ones perform best and are especially liked by our navabi customers. This will lay the ground stone for the optimization of our Marketing activities.
- As member of our team, you will focus on the customer relationship management and on working on attractive campaigns to increase customer loyalty.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE TABLE
- A deep desire to constantly improve yourself both professionally, as well as personally through intentional learning. You strive to become your best version.
- The ability to self-manage & think independently.
- A kind and compassionate nature.
- An interest in fashion, and in serving customers with beautiful fashion.
WHAT COULD BE VALUABLE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- You look back on your successful studies in an area such as Marketing, Journalism, something Language-related or maybe any other language and media related field.
- You are an absolute language talent and speak fluent German and English; French is a plus.
- You have a passion for the online world and the digital business and you know, that content marketing online has its own rules.
- You are not only passionate about editorial copy-writing, but you are also fascinated to investigate and understand the psychological triggers your content activates. To experiment with this is what you like!
- Of course you are also a creative and editorial writer and have an affinity for fashion. Maybe you even have your own blog or Social Media presence.
- Last but not least, you love what you do!